Managing your needs through dedication and advocacy
Nurses Case Management, LLC was created by Debbie Pearson, RN, in 2000 to address the growing and often unmet need of care and advocacy for those who need assistance as a result of aging, injury, or illness. By treating each case individually and personally, the entire team at NCM adheres to our Core Values of: Patient First, Advocacy, Excellence, Teamwork, Service and Trust.
Our team knows that a sudden traumatic illness, advancing medical conditions from a chronic illness or dementia, and the decisions regarding care are challenging and stressful. Navigating the options for aging at home, assisted living or nursing care can become overwhelming. The NCM staff has the experience to assist in dealing with these issues, thus offering peace of mind for the client and their family.
The entire NCM organization is committed to fulfilling our Mission Statement of “Managing your needs through dedication and advocacy.”
- Individuals in need of local assistance to manage their independence at home
- Concerned family members whether nearby or far away
- Caregivers of the medically complex or elderly
- People experiencing either eroding health or a sudden change in health status
- Families/individuals needing help with assisted living or nursing home placement